Our mentorship programme’s goal is to help people with disabilities meet their full potential for further education opportunities, employment, or self-employment. Our mentors can serve as role models and share experiences while helping to support you on your employment pathway or further education goals. Our mentoring program will:
- Identify your learning needs and development goals
- Help build “job readiness” skills
- Identify further education opportunities
- Offer guidance & support from professionals
- Build skills for future goals and milestones
Our mentoring program relationships are based on trust, confidentiality and mutual respect.